Must see for Process Engineers! Critical Materials Conference 2023
2023.04.18 - 2023.04.20
Concept: Materials Technology, Selective Deposition, Advanced Patterning, Processes & Materials, Machine Learning, Materials Supply Chain
The Critical Materials Conference (CMC) 2023 will be held April 18-20 in Austin, Texas!
This conference is a 2-day event providing actionable information on materials and supply-chains for current and future semiconductor manufacturing. The CMC conference provides practical information addressing “How-to” not just “What.” Solutions to process challenges and materials-related issues are a key focus for the CMC conference presenters. Equally important focal points include business and supply-chain trends and materials needed for emerging technologies.
Featuring 5 Impactful Sessions including a Poster Session:
1. Global Issues & Trends Impacting Materials
2. Heterogenous Integration& Advanced Packaging Materials
3. Immediate Challenges of Materials and Manufacturing
4. Challenges of Equipment & Consumable Component Materials
5. Emerging Materials in R&D and Pilot Fabrication
Expectations for semiconductors are growing even higher as we work toward building a sustainable society. Tokyo Electron (TEL) is supporting the Critical Materials Conference 2023 as a sponsor!