(1) Intellectual property rights
The materials contained in the Site include academic documents, public relations documents, product literature/other documents, interview-based reports, articles, numerical data, text data, videos, sound data, pictures/images, illustrations, software, and so forth (collectively the "Materials") that are provided by the Committee, Tokyo Electron, the Sources, and other third parties. The copyrights in all Materials on the Site are owned either by the Committee, Tokyo Electron, the Sources, or other third parties.
You may reproduce the Materials only for non-commercial and personal use, provided that the following copyright notice appears in each and every copy made. When any individual Material comes with a separate copyright notice, copies of that Material must use the copyright notice as is, instead of using the copyright notice shown below. No copyright notice that comes with the Materials may be deleted, changed, or altered under any circumstances.
Copyright notice: (Copyright©1996- Tokyo Electron Limited, All Rights Reserved.)
Except as provided above, the Materials on the Site may not be reproduced, altered, broadcast, distributed, adapted, or used in any manner that is prohibited by copyright laws.
Except as expressly provided above, neither the Committee nor Tokyo Electron confers any license or rights to the Materials on the Site under any copyrights, patents, trademarks, or other intellectual property rights owned by the Committee, Tokyo Electron, the Sources, or other third parties.
(2) Limitation of warranty and liability
The Committee and Tokyo Electron provide the Materials on the Site "as is" without warranty of any kind, and regarding the Material's content expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, including implied warranties of accuracy, integrity, truthfulness, reliability, usefulness, safety (including the absence of computer viruses and other harmful materials), merchantability, fitness for any particular purpose, and non-infringement of intellectual property rights. Even if there is any error in the Materials on the Site, the Committee and Tokyo Electron are free of any and all responsibilities, whether civil or criminal. The Committee and Tokyo Electron are not liable for any damages whatsoever, whether direct or indirect, that may be incurred from the use of the Site.
The Materials on the Site may be changed or deleted without notice.
(3) Comments and inquires
- Nanotech Museum Promotion Office, AXHUM, Inc.
Setting links to the Site requires permission from the Committee. Parties wishing to set links to the Site should contact the Committee beforehand (through the contact shown in "(3) Comments and Inquiries" above). Permission is granted or denied at the sole discretion of the Committee. No links are permitted if they fall into any of the following categories or are likely to be considered so.
- 1. Links from websites intended to defame or disparage any members of the Committee and/or any executives and employees of Tokyo Electron.
- 2. Links from websites intended to defame or disparage the Committee and/or Tokyo Electron.
- 3. Links from websites intended to defame or disparage products and/or services provided by Tokyo Electron.
- 4. Links from websites intended to discredit the Committee and/or Tokyo Electron.
- 5. Links from websites containing materials that are contrary to public order or social norms.
- 6. Links from websites containing materials that violate laws, rules, regulations, etc.
- 7. Links from websites that are operated for profit.
- 8. Framing and any other types of linking that obscure the identity of the Site in any way.
Product names, trade names, trademarks, logos, or service marks that are mentioned on the Site belong to their respective owners, and may not be used without prior permission from the rights owners under any circumstances (not even in hyperlinks from the Linked Sites to the Site).
(6) Governing law and venue